This section contains all reports generated during the last succesfull build of WebTest.
- Change Log
- Keeping track of the changes on a semantical level. This page should enable the user to take an informed decision whether updating to a new build is profitable.
- Unit Test Report
- Shows the results of running the unit tests.
- Self Test Report
- Release Test Report
- Shows the results of the latest functional selftest.
Every time Canoo WebTest is rebuilt, the selftests are triggered. Selftest means that Canoo WebTest is used to test itself.
Like all the Canoo WebTests the selftest creates an XML report. The Self Test Report is one example on how this report can be visualized via XSLT . The user can adapt this to personal or corporate preferences.
- API Doc
- Shows the Application Programmer's Interface as generated by javadoc.
- Test Coverage
- Displays the Canoo WebTest
This coverage is both, the unit test coverage and the coverage achieved by running the selftest suite as in the Self Test Report .
- Displays the
of Canoo WebTest
and other project statistics. It is produced with
The History starts in July 2003.